Join us for the Middle West Meet Gathering on Wednesday, August 10th marking 40 years of members in Areas #4 & 5 celebrating VCCA in the Middle West. Due to the many Anniversary Meet events we will only be able to schedule a short meeting starting at 5:00 pm at the Montbleu hotel. We will be ordering off the menu of one of their restaurants, and they might possibly set up the $19.95 buffet for us. Meet patches may be ordered for $6.00 each at the meeting and will be made up and mailed several weeks after the Anniversary Meet.

There will not be a formal registration for the 40th Middle West Meet, just a head count by August 6th to be sure there is enough seating in the area. You will pay the restaurant directly for your meal. Please let me know that you are interested in attending by replying to this post, sending me a PM, texting or calling my cell phone 303-881-9072 by August 6th.

I have sent emails to Area # 4 & #5 VCCA members as well as some other VCCA members that frequently attend the Middle West Meets and that have registered for the Anniversary Meet by June 24th. To those without email addresses, I am mailing a letter. If you know of someone else who would be interested in attending, please let me know.

Jim Amos
VCCA National Board Member Area #5