Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#366713 04/17/16 10:42 PM
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Does anyone have a Galivan, Fronty, or Roof racing head for a 4 cylinder Chevrolet. These were available from late teens thru 1928.

I want to purchase one of these heads.

brasscarguy@comcast.net

Filling Station - Chevrolet & GMC Reproduction Parts

Filling Station

Shade Tree Mechanic
Shade Tree Mechanic
You just missed it,the best antique car swapmeet in the West.Kern County Fair Grounds,Bakersfield California,Friday April 15-Saturday April 16.Early racing parts,lots of brass .There's always next year.

Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I was there and have been since the very beginning. There were NO Chevrolet 4 cylinder speed equipment pieces either there or than anyone admitted to having. I agree lots of T, A and B heads and stuff. Lots of good brass as well.

I was disappointed overall, not many buyers little of the stuff seemed to be selling. Friday was good for a couple of hours then it dropped off to a trickle. Saturday was non existent for sellers just no buyers opening their wallets. I was there until 1 pm Saturday and by then it was a ghost town. I did score some great buys when the prices dropped around noon on Saturday.

While I was told by the guy that ram rods the event, they were sold out for stalls. I'm guessing nearly 1/3 were just plain empty. I prepaid for next year and noticed on Saturday about 11 am most of the stalls were marked sold for next year, go figure?

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.