Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Day 1... Sept. 6, 2015. Ken Koontz (VCCA Son, here on Chat) advertised a metal Chevrolet parts cabinet for sale to us VCCA members on the Chat Site. I couldn't jump fast enough, as I've been looking for some genuine 1950's GM fixtures for my garage. We agreed that when I got some time off, I'd make a trip of it, and head to Ohio to pick it up.

October 24th 2015. Dave Miner (the toolman, here on Chat) advertised 9 G&D's from 1964-1968 for sale that he had doubles of. At $1 each, and just off of the interstate on the way to Ken's place, I couldn't go wrong. Add it to the list!

October 29th 2015. Paul Rozon (1931roadster, here on Chat) gets in touch with me about being ready to pull the engine out of his newly purchased 1965 Nova. Could he borrow my engine hoist and stand at some point. He didn't offer to pay me for it... but I'm assuming that storing it for me for the next 15 years, or until I need it again will be payment enough Agrin Add this stop to the list too!

Planning... Beg JustJane for the funds to buy the cabinet and magazines. Didn't mention it was in the heart of Retail Outlet-land USA... No time for shopping! Get in contact with all 3 stops, and arrange meeting times. Check! Dealing with retired and self employed folks is a breeze! We are all set for November 4th and 5th.

November 3rd, 9pm. Pack up the clothes and the truck. Don't forget my passport...

OH CRAP!!! mad mad It's out of date by two weeks!!! Unpack truck, and make phone calls of shame. imsorry The whole plan is off. Spend the next two weeks waiting on Canada Post for my new passport...and my G&D!

November 14th... The new passport has arrived! wave All of the stops have been re-planned for November 23/24th.

Away I go on another VCCA adventure!

Last edited by brewster; 11/25/15 09:43 PM.

Those accustomed to the finest...find it in Chevrolet.
1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Having a child seems to add a new wrinkle to everything I do these days. I used to jump out of bed and hit the road at 5 or 6am for this type of thing, but Abby has certainly changed that. Jane has a 20 minute commute to work every morning, so I'm usually on breakfast duty. It was yogurt & prunes, then time to get dressed and pack her bag for her day at the sitters. I gave her an extra big hug when I dropped her off. Then it was home to unload all of her stuff out of the truck. I'm fairly certain that crossing the border with an empty child seat raises flags at the border... especially if there's 2 or more kids in the back on the way home! No need to have them spend more time grilling me than they do. There were also 7 books under the back seat. I had no idea she had turned the back of my truck into a library!

A quick stop at the local coffee shop, and I hit the road for Burlington Ontario. Paul lives about an hour from my place...when Toronto traffic is behaving! No problems today, as I was running against the commuters. It's always great to see Paul & Maggie. Paul was looking forward to showing off his new baby.

This past summer he acquired a copy of his first car. Don't we all wish we could do that?! He bought a 1965 Chevy II Nova SS from a Mecum auction. The car is sweet... but it wasn't quite right. It was advertised as a 327 (originally a 6 cylinder car), but when Paul got it home and went over it he found out the block is a 350. Mecum went to bat for him with the seller, and a deal was reached to reimburse Paul with some of the money to account for the incorrect engine. Now there's a fresh 327 and an overdrive tranny ready to go into the car.

I had to wait for Paul to hang the bikes up on the wall. He wanted to show a youthful exuberance in the photo, and he thought the bikes would help. The rubber boots don't help, but he said nobody would notice them...

[Linked Image from i150.photobucket.com]

He also had this sitting in his garage. He's going to hook it up to that new 327 to see if it and the engine run. Whatever reading he gets, I'm not sure which he'll tear down first... the engine or the diagnostic machine. He told me he got it from our friend George. Later, I asked him where the '31 roadster is. "It's stored over at George's". In other news, George told me he traded a well used boat anchor for a pretty nice '31 Chevy roadster!!

We chatted for a bit, and set a date for a future meeting... then I was off for the border!

Last edited by brewster; 11/25/15 09:45 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
I decided to cross right at the Falls. The drive down to Fort Erie/Buffalo is really boring on the Canadian side. A nice smooth road, but boring scenery. I chose the rough road/construction zone, but nice river views American side.

The border crossing was uneventful. I dropped Miners name, and he said "enjoy your visit!" It's great to see an ex-president's name still pulls some weight over here!! It was about 12:30pm when I pulled away from the border area. The weather was cold and breezy, a slight smattering of snow left on the ground from the last night. I made a quick McDonalds stop at the Angola rest area on I-90. The rest of the afternoon was spent on I-90, then onto 271 to skirt around Cleveland, then down 77and into the west side of Akron. I was at Dave's place around 5:30. A nice place... very Presidential! So it turns out that Dave is really married! I met Deborah for the first time. Dave gave me the shop tour. He's been working on replacing the glass in the Chevelle with factory tinted glass. It's going to help out his newly installed factory air-conditioning unit. His garage is fantastic... lots of Chevy and VCCA memorabilia.

Now, I'm going to give you all a fair warning about making deals with shady characters like David Miner. The deal we made was 9 G&D's for $9... That's right, I'd have change for a coffee (or half of one) for the ride home. This is where shady Dave took advantage of me. He saw that I've driven half way across the country, and sunk a ton into gas (Actually, only 1/2 a ton... it's really cheap down here!) and he decide to jack the price up on me to $10!!!! Can you believe that?!! Then, the guy dug around and found another 12 G&D's to throw in... just so I'd come out looking like the bad guy! I told him that wouldn't keep me quiet... I'd still rat him out to you guys. So to top it all off, he took me out to dinner and picked up the tab! That's right, your ex-VCCA president tried to buy my silence about his shady dealings! Well, it worked!

We hit a new Chipotle restaurant near his place. Dave's a regular there, and you could tell by his burrito eating technique. He kept it tightly wrapped, never set it down, and never dropped a single bit of it. On the other hand, I channelled my inner-Abby, and made a mess of mine. It was the biggest burrito I've ever seen, and I set it down to take a drink. It opened and was all over. There's no saving an opened burrito. What was finger food became a taco salad! Dave had to run and get me a fork... I failed American culture 101! It's just like admitting you can't use chop sticks at the sushi place! Here he is, mocking me. Note our burritos. they started out looking the same...

We headed back to his place, and finished the shop tour. I got some directions that didn't include which way to go at the end of his driveway. After my U-turn at the dead end of his street, I headed for Beavercreek... 7:30pm.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
Brewster: I just hope that you didn't start reading those vintage G&D's from the late 1960s as you drove to Beavercreek. The Ohio Highway Patrol frowns on that sort of behavior.

dtm

the toolman
60th Anniversary Meet Chairperson
Dave
VCCA # L 28873
VCCA #83 Tool Technical Advisor for 1914-1966
VCCA #83 1940 Chevrolet Technical Advisor
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Brewster,

I have read your threads, over the years, regarding your road trip, your tours and your '51 restoration.

It's my opinion, and probably the opinions of others, as well, that you should have a monthly column in the G & D.

It would be great reading and entertainment ! :dance:

1951 Chevy Styleline Deluxe 2 door sedan / purchased from second owner 6-19-2000.
ChatMaster - 6,000
ChatMaster - 6,000
Bob
Brewsters road trips definitely are interesting reading and this entry is no different.
Tony

1938 1/2 ton Hope to drive it before I retire
ChatMaster - 7,000
ChatMaster - 7,000
Wow! First Dave tries to rip you off and then he takes you to Chipotle. I really think he was trying to silence you as I bet he did not warn you of the E. coli outbreak traced to Chipotle.

Steve D
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Thanks for the comments, guys. I try to keep things interesting and get a lot of help along the way from a fantastic group of fellow club members!

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
I also enjoy your posts. How about a pic of the newly acquired cabinet ??

Dick

ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Now where were we? I just pulled a u-turn at the end of Miners street and was headed up past his house on my way to the interstate. I think I saw Dave hustling that beautiful woman that he paid to to tell me was married to him out the back door! I headed south on I-77 again, then east on Route 30, The Lincoln Way towards I-71.

It was nice change to head into the countryside on route 30. I started to wish it was summer, as it was really dark now, and the scenery would have been a lot nicer if I could have seen it! The gas gauge was starting to get low, so I figured I would stop at the next exit and fill up. The next exit was in the middle of nowhere... and the next two after that! Not a gas station in sight! I was really starting to worry when an exit with a Walmart, Lowes, and accompanying retail outlets and restaurants appeared. I hopped off the hi way, and drove around looking for the gas station... never found one! Panic was starting to set in! I was at Massillon OH. The map showed I was on the west side of a river and hi way that seems to split the town in half. I aimed for the near side of town, and started looking for civilization. Asking Siri on my phone where the nearest gas station was did not return the correct answer. My phone is linked to my laptop at home, and she laid out some neat directions on how to get from my house to Canadian Tire in Bolton! I told her she's fired... we got into an argument. Eventually, I could see the core of downtown Massillon. Way over there on the other side of the river! By now the gas light is on, and the chimes are going off. No Jane to push me if I got stuck! Another 5 minutes to find the bridge, and then a gas station. I think I was on fumes as I pulled up to the pumps!

The good thing about gassing up down here is the price! It was $1.02 CD for a litre up here in Canada. If my math is right, that works out to $3.87/US gallon. Now, if I translate the money, that makes it $2.87USD for a US gallon. ($1USD=$1.36CD) The price at the pump for the lowest grade was $1.79... so I opted for the silver at around $1.90 a gallon. All gassed up, I hit the road back towards route 30 again. Then it was onto I-71 towards Columbus.

Downtown Massillon OH... All decorated for Xmas!

I had messaged Ken that I would get in contact with him to set up a time for meeting on Tuesday morning. I looked at the time, and saw it was getting a little late, so I figured I would stop and drop him a message in his Chat Site box. I was just getting into the exit lane at a McDonalds when my phone started ringing. It was Ken calling to see make sure I was able to breach security at the border! We set up a 9:30am meeting time at his house.

Back to the Interstate again... I-71 to I-270 around Columbus, then onto I-70 West, into Dayton, and I-675 South to Beavercreek. I arrived at my Holiday Inn around 11:pm.

Last edited by brewster; 02/16/16 12:57 AM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Originally Posted by XLVIIdriver
I also enjoy your posts. How about a pic of the newly acquired cabinet ??

Dick

Be patient... We're not there yet!! Agrin

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Brewsters road trips definitely are interesting reading and this entry is no different.
Tony

Agreed ..... his column could be named "Cruisin' With Brewster"
or "Bits By Brewster" or such.

Seriously, it would be a fine addition to the G & D.

1951 Chevy Styleline Deluxe 2 door sedan / purchased from second owner 6-19-2000.
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
[quote=m006840] Wow! First Dave tries to rip you off and then he takes you to Chipotle. I really think he was trying to silence you as I bet he did not warn you of the E. coli outbreak traced to Chipotle. [/quote]

I thought of the "Chipotle" incident, as I read the post. :willy:

ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
My goal on doing these journals is to do them "real time" that way you guys at home can get involved in the discussion about the events as they happen. It also keeps me busy while I'm at the hotel without Jane & Abby along. Easier on the wallet too, as I spend less on beer Agrin Now, I apologize for not bringing you guys along this time, as was my intent. I brought the old laptop as Jane needs our new one at home to write kids report cards this week. At least that's the story she gave me. More than likely she's on-line shopping! Anyway, I couldn't get the laptop to connect to the internet at the hotel, so here I am at home typing all of this two days later...

It was sooooo nice to sleep in on Tuesday morning! I'm not normally a sleep in guy, but Abby has seen to it that we have no choice in the matter any more! I was up around 8am, and headed for my complimentary breakfast. A quick call and instructions on the best rout to Ken's and I was off!

I've known Ken on the Chat Site here now for 6 or 7 years, and met him in person at the Central Meet in Port Huron Michigan in 2013. We both have had the same VCCA upbringing, by becoming members of the club through our father's interest. Ken's Dad Jim helped form our club right from the very beginning (member #28), becoming the first registered member outside of California, and forming the Miami Valley Region in Ohio. The start of our clubs trek to becoming a fully national club. My own Dad, George Pearce (Kaygee, here on Chat) joined about 10 years later in 1970, and was one of the Charter Members in forming the first international region, the Southern Ontario Canada Region. Through it all, Ken and I shared in the same upbringing... riding around the country in the back seats of vintage Chevrolet's and learning the value of our club, family, and friendships. We both also ended up with some pretty nice tin in our garages, thanks to our Dads!

Ken's garage is like walking into a museum of Chevy history. Right away, you spot the 1931 coupe that was owned by Jim, and featured in the January of 1966 "Member of the Month" article! (I just read that in one of the books Dave sold me!) Also, Ken's own beautiful 1948 Fleetline Sedan shares the garage.

Here's Ken with his pride & joy...

Next, we started looking at all of the accessories and collectables that Ken has collected over the years. Cabinets full of 1940's stuff. Rare accessories that fit his car, and stuff that he has saved for later trading with. I don't know how he does it, but he was explaining to me how he buys all of this stuff at flea markets, from friends, etc... then keeps it for a while... and then will sell it off to get more stuff! That blows my mind, as my strategy has been more pack-rat style, and I don't sell anything! Some things are sacred to him, and not for sale... but others he enjoys the thrill of the hunt. He had some stuff around with good stories attached to them as well... like how he was surprised with this Schwinn bike as a birthday present.

We hung out in his garage for a couple of hours, had a coffee and chewed the fat. I'm pretty sure I could spend another couple of days there... but my wallet and truck aren't big enough! Lol! We loaded up the cabinet into the truck. It's heavy and solid! I left his place around 11:30am, and turned the nose of the truck back towards Canada...

Last edited by brewster; 08/20/23 04:02 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
I'm going to take a few seconds and throw a rant in here for you non-members of our great club...

There are often opinions voiced at our meetings about how to expand our membership, and get people to see the benefits of the VCCA vs. the cost. We have gone back and forth in the past over whether this Chat Site should be for members only, as it is only us members paying for it and others ride for free... or if we should continue to use it as a recruitment tool. Well...nobody asked me, but since it's my journal here's my thoughts and opinion.

My goal is to use this site to it's full potential to help us recruit fellow members. This club really is a case of "The more the Merrier" when it comes to everything we do. I can't do enough to convey how much fun our tours, shows, events and meetings are to a non-member... outside of abducting them and dragging them to a tour and making them enjoy themselves! (my restraining orders prevent me from doing so now... long story!) That's why it has become my goal to spread the news and stories about our club on our Chat Site.

So let's look at why you don't want to join...

1). Cost. $40US a year for a magazine I won't read.

2). I have enough friends.

3). I can get parts on eBay

Now, let's shoot a few of those reason's down.
1). Cost... Let's call this an investment instead of a cost. $40 a year is a cheap price to get full access to a network of experts, former GM Mechanics, former GM service advisors, and people that have taken Vintage Chevrolets apart right down to the bare chassis and reassembled them thousands of times over. We'll throw the magazine in for free if you look at your $40 as an investment like that. I'm not just talking about access to these folks on the Chat Site either. Over the years, our friendships have developed to the point that we physically share the work load with each other as we all work together with the common goal of enjoying our cars. I've had shop lessons at the home of a former GM mechanic and high school shop teacher that I never would have had with out belonging to this club. The offers of help to put my '51 back together have come in from members as well. You just can't buy that sort of thing... well you can, but by the 1/2 hour, not the year!!

2) I thought I had enough friends too... then I got more! Now I have friends all across Ontario and most of the 50 States in the USA! Not like my high school friends or work friends that say things like "Nice car!"... but good friends that understand not only the car lifestyle, but the vintage Chevrolet lifestyle! People that you can really talk too. People that you WANT to hop into your truck and drive half way across a foreign country to meet and share a meal or a coffee with. Let's be honest here... the G&D's and the cabinet were just an excuse for my trip so it had a purpose. I think I'd have still gone just to visit even if I hadn't bought anything!

3)Yeah... and you can compete with thousands of others on the cost of those parts, and worry about whether or not you trust the seller while waiting for them. Or you can join the VCCA and get the "club discount" as members often sell for less to fellow members, or list things for sale to only VCCA members if they want to be assured that the article being sold is going to a good home. I Know Ken gave me the "Member Discount" when he sold me this cabinet. He bought it full of parts, and made his money selling them (off brand stuff, etc) but wanted to see the cabinet go to a good home. Hence listing it only on the VCCA site, even though he eBays all of the time. I think I could get easily 5X what I paid for it... but won't because I want to use and enjoy it.

Overall, I think the savings I made on buying a cabinet like this from a fellow VCCA just paid my membership for the next 5 years. Try us out for a year or two. Christmas is coming... ask for, or give someone a VCCA membership as a gift. Get involved. Fulfill your life. Save your money!

Rant over... Not looking for discussion or negativity to happen from this public service announcement. All negativity will be deleted!

Last edited by brewster; 11/26/15 01:41 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
All righty, then... let's bring it home to the big unveiling!

I've been to Ohio a few times, and from all I can tell... nobody actually lives here. I think it's just a state in the middle of the country to hold up the bridges and roads that make up the Interstate system. There are Interstates that lead to more Interstates, and Interstates that connect those ones to other ones. Then there are the Interstates that bypass all of them, but connect to the other ones! I asked Ken what he does for a living... he's self employed. I think that means his job is to be one of the guys that goes out and drives on the Interstates... you know, so they look full! Either side of the Interstate is lined with nothingness and dead deer. There may be forests there too... or the deer are also hired and housed by the state. I'm not sure.

Anyway, someday my goal is to drive through Ohio on the back roads (are there any?) and really see the sights. My goal today was to get home as quick as I could. Jane was under the weather the past couple of days, so I really wanted to get home to Abby and be the Dad I'm being paid to be! Plus there were dirty dishes waiting for me...

I stuck to I-70 and I-71 on the way back north-east. Around 2:00 I started looking for a stop for lunch. There was a Denny's just off of the Interstate, and I had a hankering for a BLT!

I ate my meal at the counter, and downed another coffee. The bill came and I looked it over... then it dawned on me where I was!

Here I am a few blocks from Don William's place (Chevyguru here on Chat) and I had no idea I was even going to be in the neighbourhood! I posted a quick Facebook message for him, but did not get a reply back right away. Oh well, I'll have to drop in for a shop tour some other day!

Heading back to the Interstate, I got behind this...

That's a truck putting down antifreeze sodium chloride on the road. I hate those! They'll rust the bottom right off of your car in no time without the proper rust proofing!

Anyway, back to the Interstate. One more restroom stop at the McDonalds in the centre of I-90 at Angola. The border area was a breeze. Two cars in front of me as I crossed at Fort Erie. I was ready for smooth roads again! When I stopped at Paul's house on the way down, I left my wrenches in his garage for re-assembiling the engine hoist. A quick hop off of the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) and I was at his front door again. He didn't age in the day I was gone. The bikes were still hanging in the garage though. He checked out my purchase, and was impressed. Offered to trade me a diagnostic machine for it. No deal! I rolled into the driveway in Bolton around 8:45pm. Too dark to take pictures of the cabinet, but I showed Jane anyway. She seemed impressed, or is really good at faking. Not sure which... doesn't matter! Don Williams had called my place a couple hours after I posted on his Facebook. I called him back and we chatted about the trip. It's his birthday in a couple of hours, and a cabinet would have been a nice present! imsorry Happy Birthday, Don!

Last edited by brewster; 02/17/16 01:03 PM.

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
All right... here's the grand unveiling! I haven't washed it yet, as there is quite a bit of grease on it. The decals are water-slides, so I'm a little leery of cleaning them up. May just clear coat them, but need to find something that won't wreck them. The price labels are all still in there... and hey look, Ken even threw in a vintage club license topper! Noted are the 1911-1942 dates on it!

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Brewster I am disappointed you did not stop by our house. You were within about two miles from us. Going to and from I-675 you were within a mile of us. I'm sure Ken could have directed you. I's sorry your wife wasn't feeling well and you had to get home. There will be another day.

See you Touring the Back Roads

Joined VCCA June 1, 1961
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Jim, I realize now that I needed to make this a 3 or 4 day affair. At the time I was considering asking about your address, but with the way I yap, I my have been in your garage for another 3 hours as well. Especially if it's anything like Ken's! There was just simply too much time spent on the road, and not enough visiting. I'm sure I don't have to tell you how proud you should be of your son, and the way you raised him. The apple really didn't fall far from tree from what I've seen, and that's a great thing!

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
We'll have time to chat at the Early Six Cylinder Tour in Michigan next September. My plan is to have our '40 there.

Joined VCCA June 1, 1961
ChatMaster - 2,000
ChatMaster - 2,000
Well back roads, I also plan on driving my 40 coupe to the next 6 cylinder tour.

dtm

the toolman
60th Anniversary Meet Chairperson
Dave
VCCA # L 28873
VCCA #83 Tool Technical Advisor for 1914-1966
VCCA #83 1940 Chevrolet Technical Advisor
Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Brewster, Thanks for the great road trip. Your "rant" was right on, it's what VCCA is all about. And I loved the cabinet too!

ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
Your rant could be the topic of a new thread.

Although I agree with your comments, I also believe the membership count can be compared to a revolving door.

VCCA is looking for 2016 new members in 2016 ...... emphasis should also be directed to maintain the existing members, as well.

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Glad you are happy with the cabinet. Thanks for the visit. Enjoyed talking with you once again.

Member 45+ years, been around since the beginning !
ChatMaster - 3,000
OP Offline
ChatMaster - 3,000
Today I busted out the elbow grease and the de-greaser spray. Things cleaned up really nice. The degreaser didn't seem to take any of the paint off of the doors and top, but did thin it out a bit on the sides. I tested a small corner of one of the decals, and surprisingly it stayed on! the whole thing came out pretty nice. I just need to clean up the clip on the front, and find a fire extinguisher that fits the clamp on the side...

1953 Belair Convertible
1951 2dr Deluxe Sedan
2015 GMC SLE 4X4
ChatMaster - 3,000
ChatMaster - 3,000
looking fine.

Joined VCCA June 1, 1961
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Great cabinet! Wish that I had one!

laugh wink beer2

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet and GMC Club!

Member Photos
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
by DreamChevy, February 17
My 1933 Chevy 2 Dr. Sedan
My 1933 Chevy 2 Dr. Sedan
by 1939Chevy1, November 24
Back on the road 79 years later
2 1927 Chevrolet Trucks
2 1927 Chevrolet Trucks
by 1927TRUCKS, June 7
Who's Online Now
2 members (gachap, chevy b), 97 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
NeilA, Jayhicks, Tomvanhouten, Dads29Chevy, Tractorman
18,308 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
SabrinaKarras, Speedy1
Forum Statistics
Forums58
Topics59,072
Posts429,077
Members18,308
Most Online1,133
Jan 22nd, 2020

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.