Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
I have been a member for over a year now and have checked the Calendar to see if the VCCA was going to have any Car Shows/Events in Southern California. Is there a place not on the Calendar to check. I just got offer this web site http://www.socalcarculture.com/events.html and was surprised to find one. Its being held at a Chevrolet Dealer and co sponsored by the Foothill Regional VCCA on May 4th 2014.

Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
Hi Jerry,,

The Foothill Region Show is starting back up after a couple of years being dormant due to a lack of a host Chevy dealer. Glendora Chevrolet towards the end of last year agreed to serve as the site host and primary sponsor of the show and has really been wonderful to the region in providing a full array of era sources to make for a wonderful day I have no doubt!

Normally the hosting regions get their ads in the G&D calendar listing early. Unfortunately the listing request was delayed in getting sent to the editor this year and won't be published until the May issue. The region did publish its listing on the SoCal car culture website as a way to get the word out.

The San Fernando Valley Region will have its show in Burbank on September 14th and the Orange County Region will be having their All Chevy show on October 12th in Tustin. Those events should appear in the G&D calendar listing beginning with the June issue.

If you want more information on any of the three of these events, PM me and I will be happy to assist you!

Jim Karras, #43031
Orange, CA
‘54 Chevrolet Bel Air 4-Door Sedan
'59 Chevrolet Apache 32 Stepside Pickup
'64 Chevrolet Impala Super Sport
‘10 Chevrolet Impala LS
‘15 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ
E-mail: JimKarras@aol.com
Web: https://www.59apache.com/
Shade Tree Mechanic
OP Offline
Shade Tree Mechanic
This is great news and as soon as I saw it I signed up to be there,its nice of Glendora Chevrolet to make it possible and I hope it works well. MK Smith Chevrolet in Chino had there first open car show last summer, it seems that the Dealers are showing interest and can see how the traffic increase when the public comes to these events. I will see you there, I have a 1927 Touring Car.

Grease Monkey
Grease Monkey
jerrychev,

You can check events on the VCCA.org calendar. Click HERE. The event in May is listed there.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.