Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
OP Offline
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
Email sent to VCCA:

Greetings,

This past year a chaper of your club had an event centered here in Fishkill, NY. My wife and I happened to run into one of the members while buying gas. We stopped by the host hotel, and gave out quite a few free samples of two products we distribute, Race Glaze Polish & Sealant, and Flitz Metal Polish.

I would like to offer your members a 10% discount on any purchases from our web site: www.mr-shine.com

They need to ask for the discount in the "comments" section of the order form if ordering online, or simply ask for it when ordering by phone at 1-800-Mr-Shine (1-800-677-4463).

We are a very small company - just my wife and myself.

I answer the 800 number (it goes to my cell), and I process/pack/ship all orders.

We are car people ourselves - I've owned many Chevrolets, my 1st being a '36 Chevy Master Deluxe Coupe, that I bought in 1959, ten days after my 15th birthday. Since then I've owned over 125 cars, most being Chevies - a few Fords, 2 VW's, 2 Plymouths, and a few Buicks. The only older car that we now own, is an all original '87 Buick Grand National with 32,000 miles on it.

If I can answer any questions, please either email me: richwarner44@gmail.com
or give me a call at 1-800-Mr-Shine (1-800-677-4463).

Thank you for your time.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy, Healthy, and Safe 2014.

Rich Warner ("Mr-Shine") - SHINE ENTERPRISES

Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet and GMC Club!

ChatMaster - 1,500
ChatMaster - 1,500
Boy Bill, did you ever get me excited when you capitalized polish. poland Well, got a lost of attention anywaay. rolllaugh

I think I'm a fairly wise person because I'm smart enough to realise I'm not too bright.
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
OP Offline
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
noevil
wave

ha ha... Jerry, you make me laugh..... bigl

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!!

And thanks (for the hundredth time) for hauling my fenders for me!! bananabang

--Bill

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.