Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
OP Offline
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
Heading to California in the morning. Trailering my '31 Five Passenger Couple. First tour is at Tom Meleo's place. He and Jim Farris have arranged for a different kind of tour this time. We will stay in a different motel every night for a week. (ouch).

Our primary stop will be at the Hearst Castle. In order to do that we need to get ~30 vintage Chevrolets across the width of the state... should be a cool photo opportunity.

See you in about 11 days when I return!!!! If there are any Chat issues, let one of the "elves" know and they will call me. In the meantime, keep the answers flowing.... I'm aware of at least ONE new VCCA member recently due to the positive experience that he had here. Hip hip hooray!!!
carbana thanku

Bill Barker
Previous VCCA CHAT Administrator
(VCCA Member: 9802)
ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
HEY BILL ---

How's the tour going?? Any stories or journal entry type things so those of us that aren't there can "participate" vicariously??!!?? Sure would be great to hear something or see some pix....

Bill.

PS: Have FUN!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.