Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
RichK Offline OP
Backyard Mechanic
OP Offline
Backyard Mechanic
First a little bragging. I bought my '37 Chevy Master Deluxe just three months ago. This car has been ripped apart since at least 1979 and owned by at least 4 people since then. Well, Saturday, I drove the car under its own power. Still lots of work to do, but I am close enough to put the peddle to the metal (gently.)

Most of the parts I have had to get for the car I bought either from Chev's of the 40's, the Filling Station, or on ebay. Saturday I visited a guy that a friend had suggested.

His name is Don Rossi, "Mr. R Chev Parts" is his business name. I spent a couple of hours with him getting the tour of his inventory and loading up on parts for my car. The story I got from him is that he has been a collector for a very long time. Some time back in the '70's he went to a bunch of Chevy dealerships and bought out all of the old car parts that were taking up room on their shelves. He has a gigantic inventory of stuff for cars from the 20's and 30's.

His prices were fair and I really enjoyed the tour of his cars and parts.

If you are in need of stuff, he may be able to help you.

He is located in the south east Denver metro area, just a couple of miles east of Centennial Airport.

Phone number is 303-690-5180, email MRCHEV@wmconnect.com.

He does not know that I put this on the website for everyone to see.

Good luck,

Rich

1937 Master Deluxe 4-door Sport Sedan
Restoration project 99% complete
May never get to 100%
Support The VCCA!

Enjoy the forum? Become a VCCA member! The World's Best Chevrolet and GMC Club!

Backyard Mechanic
Backyard Mechanic
His correct email address is
MRRCHEV@wmconnect.com

(2R's)

My Chevy is over 70 years old and still running great. I hope I keep running cuz I just turned 81 !!
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Tech Advisor
ChatMaster - 25,000
Don Rossi has been around for a long time and he has lots of cool Chevrolet parts. Most of us "old-timers" in the Chevrolet hobby have known him for years and he is one of the parts vendors that has been recommended many times here on Chevy Chatter II.

laugh wink beer2

The Mangy Old Mutt

"If It's Not Junk.....It's Not Treasure!"

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.