Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
I had a wonderful wet Saturday cruising with everyone from the two clubs. :vcca:

I had my camera clicking and thought I'd share the shots (quite a random and unorganized collection) for anyone interested!

It was nice to be out with the 24 car pack, taking in some back roads of Washington. We went from Woodinville to Monroe and back, spending a great lunch stop at Divers Street Rods, thanks to Russ Divers offering an alternative to the originally planned picnic stop, which would have just had us all wet and unfriendly!willy

Thanks to everyone for a great time, it was an amazing first outing for me with my new club! I really wish now, that I had been able to head out with the OC chapter when I was down there!

Click here to view the album slide show!

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
It would have been nice to have viewed the group along its travel path somewhere but I always seem to be in that area one week either side of some event. I spent the April 4 - 5 weekend in the Snohomish area and I believe I did see the '40 red coupe in your picture sequence on the Snohomish streets Saturday the 4th.

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.