----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 4:14 AM
Subject: HOWARD PARKER

Good Morning and Merry Christmas to All Our VCCA Family!

Many of you may already be aware that my dad, Howard Parker, passed away on Sunday at 2:30 PM. His health had declined rapidly in the last 5 days and his already weak heart finally gave up. He had been battling advanced prostate cancer for more than a year, experiencing lots of pain and discomfort. The wonderful staff at Kennedy Memorial Hospital and Cardinal Village did everything they could to keep him comfortable. He had just turned 80 on September 16 of this year.

Joyce and I would like to personally thank all of you who have been dad's friend over the years. He and mom have enjoyed car shows and tours and most of you know that nothing made him happier than to just sit and talk about cars. I will certainly miss his knowledge and wisdom about the old Chevrolets and how to repair them. It always seemed like he had committed a shop manual to memory!

The viewing and funeral will be at Inglesby and Sons Funeral home located at 2426 Cove Rd. (just off Rt. 130 northbound side), Pennsauken, NJ (856) 662-1271. The time is yet to be determined but if you would like to go you can e-mail me or call me at (609) 221-5435, or call the funeral home at the above number. The notice will be published in the Courier Post newspaper. Also, if you can come, please bring your old car. That would make dad very happy!

Chuck

Last edited by Bill Barker; 12/27/07 02:30 AM. Reason: Info edited for privacy.