Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#112901 12/21/07 12:33 PM
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
OP Offline
Former ChatMaster
ChatMaster - 5,000
I have received THREE emails from people who couldn't log in over the past 12 hours... all three of them happen to have AOL accounts...
Please note that AOL is notorious for being a poor client for password-protected environments. My only suggestion is to keep trying... also use the RESEND MY PASSWORD feature at the lower right of the homepage...

This sends you a temporary password which you can use to get in.. then modify or re-use your original one again.

Bill Barker
Previous VCCA CHAT Administrator
(VCCA Member: 9802)
ChatMaster - 4,000
ChatMaster - 4,000
Hmmm, all of a sudden AOL seems to stand for America OFF line....
:eek: mad :eek:

ChatMaster - 750
ChatMaster - 750
Bill Barker,
Not complaining but while we are on the subject I have also had a few problems trying to log on to Chatter II. I can click on Chatter II and after several seconds THIS PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE will appear. I have also had problems when clicking on POST in the Forums with the POST refusing to download regardless of time. I can usually click on another FAVORITE and back to Chatter and everything is ok. This may be a problem with my PC but it only appears on Chatter II. I am running Windows Vista with SBC GLOBAL with PRO Speed.
Again not complaining, just trying to locate a problem.

DD

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.